Unconquered land is a new epic strategy game launching later this month created by the development team responsible for the first and second XCOM games. Launching on September 26, 2022, Terra Invicta will first be available through Early Access on Steam and GOG priced at $40, €40 or £35.
Check out the release date announcement trailer below to learn more about what to expect from the strategy game where players must gather support, resources and take the war into space with orbital stations, remote bases and space fleets . As players take their first steps in colonizing the Solar System, they must prepare for the wars to come.
“Players must lead one of these factions and use their unique strengths in the fight for control over Earth’s resources as you prepare for the ultimate battle to control the future of humanity. Will you serve your new alien masters, fight to maintain human supremacy, or instead take to the stars and leave these petty squabbles behind?
“Bridging the gap between the known terrain of Earth and the far reaches of the Solar System, the strategy game Terra Invicta takes the alien invasion conspiracy themes and turns everything up to 11. The campaign begins as a land game of geopolitical chess where players must compete strategically for control of nations and the planet’s resources. As faction leaders, players will weigh the benefits and consequences of their actions, but how supremacy is gained is entirely up to them.”
“Even with the entire Solar System within arm’s reach, confrontation is inevitable. On one side, centuries-old human conflicts stretch to the stars, while on the other, a legion of alien invaders want to claim Earth as their own. Players will use alien technology and human ingenuity to build fleets of armed spaceships and develop tactical doctrines. Combat in the strategy game is built around a realistic simulation of Newtonian physics, where momentum is as critical as firepower. Increasing alien activity on Earth will present difficult choices as the invasion spreads worldwide.”
Strategy game features:
- Choose from seven different factions seeking to control Earth through unique goals and strategies
- Explore the Solar System on an ever-changing strategic map
- Enhance the skills of politicians, scientists and operatives to gain a geopolitical advantage
- A global research system that creates opportunities for competition and cooperation between factions
- Illustrated events presenting difficult choices regarding increased alien activity on Earth
- Spaceship designs that are based on the best scientific speculation and hard science fiction
- Master the moment of zero gravity and maneuver in 3D space to win victory in real-time non-stop tactical combat
- Use planetary stations to refuel ships, conduct research or carry out construction
Source: GOG: Steam
Filed Under: Gaming News, Top News